Make sure you lodge your Business Activity Statement in a timely fashion with our online BAS agent services
Completing your BAS can be stressful and confusing if you lack the experience and knowledge required. At On The Money Bookkeeping, we can simplify the process for you by providing professional online BAS agent services, leaving you to focus on the other, more important business areas.
Dedicated to streamlining your business processes with a timely and reliable service, we ensure that once tax time rolls around, you’re well prepared and stress-free. Whether you’re a small or medium scaled business, our range of online BAS services and lodgement options ensure that your BAS lodgement is accurate and on time every tax year.
Tax time is a breeze with our efficient and reliable online BAS services, available anywhere across Australia
Our online BAS services are designed to cover an enormous range of aspects, which can be summarised into the following broad categories:
- Setting up your Xero accounting software
- Day-to-day bookkeeping including accounts payable & receivable
- Reconciling bank statements
- Providing you with timely and accurate financial statements including management reporting
- Preparing and lodging your Activity Statements
- Preparing and lodging your Taxable Payments Annual Report (construction industry)
- Running payroll and preparing and lodging your Annual Payment Summaries Report
- Preparing and lodging your Payroll Tax returns, (monthly and annual)
- Calculating and submitting workers’ compensation remuneration declarations
- Preparing your books for your accountant to complete your annual tax return
- Making end of year adjustments in Xero to match your accountant’s financial statements
In addition to our online BAS agent services, we can provide a range of complimentary services as follows:
- Advising you on how to streamline your business operations so that the administrative components of your bookkeeping process run efficiently and effectively, including add-on software solutions
- Tracking your contractors and any superannuation that you may need to pay for them
- Teaching you how to read your financial statements so that you can make timely and intelligent business decisions
- Calculating and submitting workers’ compensation insurance declarations
- Setting up automatic chasing of your overdue customer invoices
- Reminding you when it’s time to make payment for everything from accounts payable to your BAS, superannuation, workers’ compensation and payroll tax, setting up these payments for you at the bank level for you to approve
- Assisting you with your cash flow by planning for upcoming obligations so that you can pay them on time
- Teaching you the things that you need to know from a compliance perspective to run your business as well as warning you of any pitfalls
- Being a bookkeeping, payroll and general business help desk for your queries
So, you may have been wondering. BAS Agent or bookkeeper, what’s the difference?
In the past, bookkeeping was an unregulated profession. Today, the Tax Practitioners Board regulates the industry and requires that bookkeepers that provide BAS services are registered. By using the services of a registered BAS Agent, you are using a professional that has achieved certain formal bookkeeping qualifications and experience.
So what does this mean to you, the business owner? The bottom line, better books! It means that you are using the services of an accounting paraprofessional. The knowledge, experience and understanding of all things relating to bookkeeping and BAS are at a much higher level, and they can provide services that unregistered bookkeepers are not legally allowed to provide.
Get in touch with On The Money Bookkeeping for leading online BAS services in Melbourne and Australia-wide by calling 1300 767 180 today.